Once everybody returns to the workplace during amidst COVID-19, we will discover ourselves differently regarding the surfaces and equipment around us, going for a disinfecting wipe where we would never give a second though before.
While it is logical to experience a bit anxious as we come back to the workplace, it is attainable & valuable to keep our common spaces healthy. This workplace cleaning checklist will assist you in collecting the correct materials for your daily routine, institute a thoughtful plan, and put into practice in your workplace with the aid from your crew.
Bring on the appropriate cleaning tools:
Relying on the reason of cleaning (simple cleaning, deep cleaning, or disinfection) you will require a few tools handy:
· Nitrile gloves
· Microfiber cloths or paper towel
· Green cleaning spray
· Disinfecting wipes, spray or properly dissolved bleach solution
· Trash bag
· For disinfection: A rightly rated respirator mask & protective gown
Prepare a workplace safety & health plan:
Make a note of the traffic via specific regions of the workplace, and the manners in which space is utilized.
Go through one area of your office at a time, and clean the high-touch areas:
· Tables & desks
· Light switches
· Cabinet pulls & handles
Some other high-touch areas in your office that you’d like to clean include:
· Phones, computer mice, and keyboards
· Elevator buttons
· Appliance handles & controls (refrigerator, toaster, oven, dishwasher)
· Coffee station and coffee/tea service items
· Bathroom fixtures (toilet handles, faucets, soap and towel dispensers)
· Packaging & mail tools such as tape guns, letter openers, box cutters
When should you increase your workplace cleaning frequency?
Sometimes you may wish to increase your typical cleaning & disinfection practices. These circumstances include:
· When an employee goes home sick from a workplace with something communicable.
· During large-scale events at the workplace: stockholder or board meetings, holiday gatherings, etc.
· During peak season of influenza.
· During local outbreaks of communicable illnesses.
Sticking with a regular cleaning & disinfection schedule for the workplace is the best way to maintain the cleanliness of your spaces & the wellbeing of your staff. While no cleaning schedule is one-size-fits-all, regular practice of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas can create a healthy work environment year-around.
If you don’t have the time to clean and disinfect your workplace regularly, it is wise to appoint professional cleaning service like Terra Cleaning. We are offering special COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting service for any type of size of workspaces in Morgan Hill. To avail, a cleaning quote, feel free to call us on 408.779.4368. More details visit here – https://terracleaning.net/office-cleaning/
Our client base is as extensive as it could be. From small residential properties to large business premises, we clean everything. However, some of the major companies we offer our cleaning solutions include Jari Electrode Supply, SMP Tech Inc, SAKATA, DMI Insurance Service, Advanced Machining Techniques and Orangetheory Fitness.