In Blog, Cleaning Service / By Mike / Posted Date August 23, 2020
Once everybody returns to the workplace during amidst COVID-19, we will discover ourselves differently regarding the surfaces and equipment around us, going for a disinfecting wipe where we would never give a second though before.
While it is logical to experience a bit anxious as we come back to the workplace, it is attainable & valuable to keep our common spaces healthy. This workplace cleaning checklist will assist you in collecting the correct materials for your daily routine, institute a thoughtful plan, and put into practice in your workplace with the aid from your crew.
Bring on the appropriate cleaning tools:
Relying on the reason of cleaning (simple cleaning, deep cleaning, or disinfection) you will require a few tools handy:
· Nitrile gloves
· Microfiber cloths or paper towel
· Green cleaning spray
· Disinfecting wipes, spray or properly dissolved bleach solution
· Trash bag
· For disinfection: A rightly rated respirator mask & protective gown
Prepare a workplace safety & health plan:
Make a note of the traffic via specific regions of the workplace, and the manners in which space is utilized.
Go through one area of your office at a time, and clean the high-touch areas:
· Tables & desks
· Light switches
· Cabinet pulls & handles
Some other high-touch areas in your office that you’d like to clean include:
· Phones, computer mice, and keyboards
· Elevator buttons
· Appliance handles & controls (refrigerator, toaster, oven, dishwasher)
· Coffee station and coffee/tea service items
· Bathroom fixtures (toilet handles, faucets, soap and towel dispensers)
· Packaging & mail tools such as tape guns, letter openers, box cutters
When should you increase your workplace cleaning frequency?
Sometimes you may wish to increase your typical cleaning & disinfection practices. These circumstances include:
· When an employee goes home sick from a workplace with something communicable.
· During large-scale events at the workplace: stockholder or board meetings, holiday gatherings, etc.
· During peak season of influenza.
· During local outbreaks of communicable illnesses.
Sticking with a regular cleaning & disinfection schedule for the workplace is the best way to maintain the cleanliness of your spaces & the wellbeing of your staff. While no cleaning schedule is one-size-fits-all, regular practice of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas can create a healthy work environment year-around.
If you don’t have the time to clean and disinfect your workplace regularly, it is wise to appoint professional cleaning service like Terra Cleaning. We are offering special COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting service for any type of size of workspaces in Morgan Hill. To avail, a cleaning quote, feel free to call us on 408.779.4368. More details visit here – https://terracleaning.net/office-cleaning/